Office Organizing Services
Let me guess…Your cluttered work space prevents you from being efficient. You’re busy building your Small Business, but know that organization is the key to efficiency. Yet, you keep putting it off. You want to be organized but it feels overwhelming at the thought of starting, so you get anxious and avoid this task. On top of all that, you’re not sure where to find the time.
I’ve very much enjoyed our session organizing my business but really organizing my life!! (I mean biz and personal life I believe is never separate). Before coming to the call I felt so overwhelmed by having to plug in all the “to-dos” that I need to get done. I am not an “organizer” but I know that I need it to be successful in my business and life.
With your helpful guidance, I’m now more clear on how to set up a schedule with boundaries. I have more clear solutions to create more space in my life with a systematized approach. It’s fantastic! After the session, I felt a sense of ease which is desperately what I was seeking for.
Thank you for your session( & the notes afterwards!). I’m super excited to continue on my organizing journey ~ Carrie Silver, Health Coach
With experience in small, efficient spaces from the coffee industry and a background in interior design, I’ll show you how I take the concept of an efficient, bustling coffee shop, and implement it into your work space. I apply this concept to your workflow, for an organized and efficient space that increases focus, creativity, and productivity.
When you’re ready to start outsourcing, you’ll have systems and processes already in place to hand off and free up more of your time to focus on your business super power.
Go from this…
“The average American wastes 55 minutes a day ~ roughly 12 weeks a year ~ looking for things they know they own but can’t find.”– National Association of Professional Organizers
Hi, I’m Jennifer Vaaler, your personal Virtual Office Organizer.
My Mission is to help you carve out time and give you the tools necessary to take that first scary step toward an organized, efficient office space. I’ll teach you HOW to get there, as your guide on this journey.
Your business, workflow, learning style, and lifestyle are unique. The tools you use should be too. Whether you prefer digital tools, a paper planner, or a combination of both, I’ll recommend the best organizational tools and decor to help you simplify your business to gain back time and increased productivity.
I believe in creating order out of chaos. To do this, I want to make working with me as simple as possible.
1. I’ll make it easy to set up appointments by scheduling and sending you reminders of our calls.
2. You’ll take pictures of your office space to share in advance of our calls ( 1 minute)
3. During our first call, walk me through your space virtually. We’ll discuss your goals, strengths, challenges, what’s working or not (30-45 minutes)
3. Then I’ll recommend an action plan tailored for your needs – time-frame, plot your approach, and get you started. (within 24 hours)
4. We’ll work together in our (1 hour) sessions, via Skype. We’ll reflect on your progress, achievements, and if necessary, troubleshoot any challenges you ran into along the way.
5. In between sessions, you’ll have next steps to implement, my support and accountability to follow-through.
1 Hour Coaching $55
Need to talk through a particular challenge, get some perspective and motivation? Want organizing ideas? Pick my brain for one hour.
**Payments are secure through Paypal**Ask me about monthly, recurring payment options**
Packages below are a starting point for our time together. I’ll personalize your Coaching package based on your time, need of support, goals, lifestyle, and current organization level.