My MISSION for this group is to connect and empower adventurous Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who #MoveMountains.
Although we crave and go on adventures, we always come back to our home office to rejuvenate.
I believe the hustle is an energy wipe and we need to better utilize the time we do have to get more done in shorter amounts of time by being focused on what matters most.
This Entrepreneur journey isn’t glamorous, but we’re gonna get things done, in less time. So, grab your gear…your fearless leader is here.
Just like in video games, in order to create better armor and build your character crafting skills, you have to go out and find the resources to create it. In RL, this can get overwhelming by all the tools available.
As your guide, I’ll teach you how to work simply to create order out of chaos through office decluttering, organizing & Productivity.
What You Get
- Share adventures in your journey as an Entrepreneur
- Share travel adventures
- Learn to work simply
- Home office, Co-working & Laptop Lifestyle
- Like-minded group of people who “nerd out” about anything from business and marketing, to gaming, movies and food.
- Network, connect and collaborate, so we’re ALL successful!
- Encouragement, Empowerment, and stay Accountable, because build and running a business is tough journey.
- Tips & Tools on Goal Setting, Simplifying and getting Organized.
- Be Inspired
- Themed Days of the Week
- Community-only Challenges, Workshops & Events to push you to take action and achieve more in your business.
- Q & A’s
- When you first join, please tell us a little about yourself, and your current adventure.
- Promotions on a specified days or specific threads, only. (example: Introduction)
Let’s #MoveMountains together!
Life and business are a journey, like a road trip or hiking. Although a plan is important, there is more to it then that. Taking one step (or mile marker) at a time, around the winding curves towards our mini goals, while working towards our Ultimate destination (our Why). Except the best part is the journey itself. Taking time to experience life and enjoy the detours (opportunities) that we may not have found otherwise. This helps you grow as a person and grow in your business, which are essential to getting ready for what’s next.
I believe the we should work hard, play hard and do good in the world. But it takes each of us to make a difference. That is why we must #movemountains while keeping flexibility in our schedule to maintain our energy levels through-out the day.
To do this, I create order out of chaos. I help ambitious Entrepreneurs declutter their physical and mental space of their office, gain back 5+ hours each week, control over their schedule to achieve goals faster by prioritizing tasks, while earning more money and making a larger impact on the world. All while maintaining our energy levels though-out the day.
Where did #movemountains come from?
Mountains are symbolic to me in every part of my life.
First of all, I live in the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina. Whether I’m taking a drive, hiking, or checking out the shops downtown, this is my “happy place.” Being in nature surrounded by towering beauty, especially in Autumn, is where I am most at peace.
Like a mountain needs a sturdy foundation to be big and strong, so does our business. They both take twists and turns to get to the top.
I’m a survivor of domestic violence and my personal Cause is Personal safety and Domestic Violence awareness. I want to help decrease the statistics of violence. Learn more, here.